GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Townsville Flower Market will provide all items required to complete one fresh flower crown per paying
guest including fresh flowers and tools required and a trained staff member to assist.
- If the party is held at the Client’s venue, the Client is responsible to ensure that there is adequate work space
available in the way of tables and chairs – 1 chair per guest is required.
- The classes run for approx. 2 hours depending in the size of the group. Townsville Flower Market will require
access to the venue prior to the event start time to ensure that we have enough time to set up and organise
all the items prior to the set commencement time.
- A deposit of $10.00 per person is required by no later than 4 weeks prior to the booking date, with the
balance paid in full 2 weeks prior. If the event booking is made with less than 2 weeks (14 days) notice, then
full payment will be required upfront.
- The completion of this request form does not guarantee a booking. Townsville Flower Market will check
schedules, date and times to ensure that we are able to provide you with the best event possible. We will
confirm you’re booking date and time within 48 hours of receiving your completed Booking Request Form.
- Deposit & final balance payments can be made by the following methods: Cash in store, Eftpos & Credit card
facilities both in-store and over the phone and via direct deposit. Direct deposit details are available upon
- Changed can be made up to two weeks prior to your event, we will be unable to offer a refund for a change
in numbers within the two weeks of your event and for any participants who don’t show up on the day.
- If we are required to travel outside of the Townsville area we will require at least 6 weeks’ notice, to ensure
availability and a $100.00 travel fee will be applied.
- If your event is on a Sunday please note that a surcharge of $125.00 will be applied to your booking.
- If the event is being held at the Townsville Flower Market store, no alcohol can be consumed or bought into
the store. Should you be holding your event at TFM, you are able to bring your own food and non-alcoholic
beverages and will be responsible for the setting up, supply and pack down of items required. Our team is
here to help to ensure you have the best event possible, but we are limited to the supply of items within
- No refunds will be given on any cancelled bookings. The date can be re-scheduled pending availability.
I have read the terms and conditions outlined above by Townsville Flower Market. I understand my responsibilities
and mine, as the Client.